Any fixes for these coverflow issues?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jnc, Oct 5, 2007.

1. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

(thought I'd give this its own thread to discuss it in)

Some things need addressing like playback scrubber, skip functions and volume controls, soon... but I'm not here to post about that!

This is about cover flow in conjunction with playlists rather than albums, not that it should make a difference.

I noticed that if cover flow goes to sleep, the album art does not update to reflect the most recent album once it wakes. Pretty bad.

Worse though, is that entering coverflow then automatically puts you into all albums mode, effectively exiting you from the playlist you were listening to. If using playlists, shouldn't it really only display the albums in that playlist?

What do you think?

2. Bambeezer macrumors regular

This is the only cover flow item I've noticed. I would like it to stay within my playlist, but I understand that that not all items represented by the album cover are in my playlist.

3. sxc macrumors member

4. jnc thread starter macrumors 68020

jnc

The best I can think of so far, is setting the iPod to sleep/wake immediately so the accelerometer doesn't put it into landscape/coverflow during playback, then controlling from the Home double tap. This is unnaceptable really though