Any glass SP for iPhone 6+ without the edge lift?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vince2398, Oct 22, 2014.

1. vince2398 macrumors newbie

Do you guys know if there are any glass screen protectors without the lift on the edges of the protector for iPhone 6+? I've tried the Zagg and PowerAdd ones and both are the same way. Thanks in advance.

2. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

Won't have any. The curved glass design by Apple prevents that.

3. Applejunkie68 macrumors newbie

SP iPhone 6 and 6+

I am on my third different screen protector for my 6. The one I installed a few days ago is excellent, Simple Snap tempered glass, www.simplesnap.com. They are just starting to ship the 6+ versions. I would imagine those will be high quality and an excellent fit too. While the protector can't cover the curve, there isn't the lift the others had (I tried Zagg & Pure Gear.) I am really impressed with this Simple Snap product.

4. vince2398 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great. Thanks, I'll give them a try. Did it cover the visible screen at least up to the curve?

5. Applejunkie68 macrumors newbie

Simple Snap

I would say Simple Snap covers more of the front of the phone than the others. I know that they just started shipping, meaning they did actually produce them based on accurate specs after the phones were released. I think other companies just kind of went with what they expected, or what Apple might have said the specs would be, which turned out to be different. It fits well and looks good, works well with my Speck case.

6. Applejunkie68 macrumors newbie

Simple Snap

I would say Simple Snap covers more of the front of the phone than the others. I know that they just started shipping, meaning they did actually produce them based on accurate specs after the phones were released. I think other companies just kind of went with what they expected, or what Apple might have said the specs would be, which turned out to be different. It fits well and looks good, works well with my Speck case.

7. Darthsat macrumors member

Can you please provide pics of your 6 with Simple Snap protector? I am looking for how much wider the protector is than the display.

8. Val-kyrie macrumors 65816

I would like to see a pic of an iPhone 6+ with a glass screen protector.

Also, are the cutouts on the SimpleSnap Glass version as accurate and detailed as the Pet film? If so, this is a winner, but pics are needed to verify.

9. bigdog5142 macrumors 6502a

bigdog5142

Mine will be coming tomorrow or Friday...I'll post pics and a video of the install when it's in. I'm hoping for the best as they also come with a lifetime warranty like Zagg!