Any good case recommendations for the white phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FloridaMac, Sep 25, 2012.

1. FloridaMac macrumors regular

I thinking about getting the white one. For those that use cases can you recommend one that looks good with the white? Don't want anything too bulky.

2. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

I got the black Griffin Reveal for my white iPhone 5. It's a black bumper with a clear plastic back. The black is more of a very dark grey, but I love the black/white look :)

3. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

4. chrisfromalbany macrumors 6502

5. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

6. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

Same as the Gear4, Air Jacket and others.... I don't like the fact the top and bottom are open, as well as the buttons.

The SwitchEasy Nude is a better variant of these cases, as it covers everything.

G.

7. chrisfromalbany macrumors 6502

8. nlc macrumors newbie

I have the Rocketfish Clear Soft Shell Case from Best Buy (sku 6424122) that I picked up for around $23. It's made from TPU and hasn't scratched or scuffed the phone. It fully covers the chamfered edges and doesn't add a lot of bulk. It also has perfect cutouts and fits very well. I went this one because you can see if it's starting to collect dust inside of the case and clean it out before it causes scratches. I had the iPhone4 in a black case and the dust particles actually etched into the glass from being against it in the case.

9. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor