Any good experience using BestBuy for iPhone +?

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
I placed an order with BestBuy for iPhone 7 plus 128GB JetBlack and delayed until November 23-December 5th, unlike Apple who delay until late December and Verizon who delay till end of November. Would Best Buy be a faster route, or should I stick with Verizon? I can't do Apple cause of their loan for the installment I never get through.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
In my experience, Verizon has always shipped ahead of time. They seem to be catching up rather quickly.

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
They all are. I had T-Mobile ship dates of 11/15-12/15 for 3 7+ and a 7, they shipped yesterday.

KillaMac

Suspended
May 25, 2013
I placed an order with BestBuy for iPhone 7 plus 128GB JetBlack and delayed until November 23-December 5th, unlike Apple who delay until late December and Verizon who delay till end of November. Would Best Buy be a faster route, or should I stick with Verizon? I can't do Apple cause of their loan for the installment I never get through.
They are. I ordered last Wednesday, it shipped Thursday, I am getting it tomorrow. ip7+, 256gb, matte black. Even if BB shows backorder, if it allows you to order online, it means they have it in stock. It won't allow you to order if they don't have it in stock.

Same with my Apple Series 2 watch. Showed backorder till end of Nov. I ordered it yesterday, it shipped today.

tbluhp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
They are. I ordered last Wednesday, it shipped Thursday, I am getting it tomorrow. ip7+, 256gb, matte black. Even if BB shows backorder, if it allows you to order online, it means they have it in stock. It won't allow you to order if they don't have it in stock.

Same with my Apple Series 2 watch. Showed backorder till end of Nov. I ordered it yesterday, it shipped today.
So the Verizon iPhone in Jetblack says 3-4 weeks but my order say December 5th. I called BBY and they tell me that have no idea, just when Apple supplies the devices to BBY.