Any good experience using BestBuy for iPhone +?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tbluhp, Oct 17, 2016.

1. tbluhp macrumors 6502a

I placed an order with BestBuy for iPhone 7 plus 128GB JetBlack and delayed until November 23-December 5th, unlike Apple who delay until late December and Verizon who delay till end of November. Would Best Buy be a faster route, or should I stick with Verizon? I can't do Apple cause of their loan for the installment I never get through.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

In my experience, Verizon has always shipped ahead of time. They seem to be catching up rather quickly.

3. Thor_1 macrumors 6502a

They all are. I had T-Mobile ship dates of 11/15-12/15 for 3 7+ and a 7, they shipped yesterday.

4. xlovepink88x macrumors member

I ordered my rose gold plus 128 from Best Buy October 5th and it shipped October 10th!

5. KillaMac Suspended

They are. I ordered last Wednesday, it shipped Thursday, I am getting it tomorrow. ip7+, 256gb, matte black. Even if BB shows backorder, if it allows you to order online, it means they have it in stock. It won't allow you to order if they don't have it in stock.

Same with my Apple Series 2 watch. Showed backorder till end of Nov. I ordered it yesterday, it shipped today.

6. tbluhp thread starter macrumors 6502a

So the Verizon iPhone in Jetblack says 3-4 weeks but my order say December 5th. I called BBY and they tell me that have no idea, just when Apple supplies the devices to BBY.