Any Good iPad Cases in the Apple Retail Store?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ChocolateApple, May 12, 2010.

1. ChocolateApple macrumors 6502

ChocolateApple

I'm very soured on ordering things from distant places after ordering an Orbino case for my iPad and getting the worst customer service, aka virtually none, ever.

So while I'm waiting on the Orbino, I want to buy a case in the Apple store to replace my standard Apple iPad case. But I don't want to go there if the pickings are as slim as they are on the Apple website.

Has anyone gone to the Apple store in person seen a decent variety of iPad cases? I'm looking for something that looks like a book cover to sort of disguise the fact that I'm carrying or reading an iPad.

I'm in NYC, but I figure that the retailers may carry the same stock.

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Pickings are slimmer than the online store. Most Apple Stores I've been into in the past couple of weeks have loads of the overpriced Belkin Grip Vue and also the Incase sleeve. That's about it. Unfortunately, all the interesting cases are hard to find in B&M stores right now. Give it a couple months and all these $50 cases will be at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for $10 just like the the 3GS cases.

3. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

I got the incase sleeve at the Apple store...it's a decent little sleeve for throwing the iPad and going. I didn't see much else :(