Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lucyna

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2011
Father's Day is coming, I'm going to buy a good iphone 4 case for my father, any good idea?

TEHi

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2011
The new Element Vapor Pro, or the e13ctron S4 case would make a really nice gift. At least thats what I'd like to recieve.

sevenbe8

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2011
UK
Father's Day gift

Are there any where you can customise with a family photo or something very unique to dad? :)

Qureshi

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2011
LifeProof case.

It protects against ANYTHING!! it's even waterproof. But I don't think it will come in time....

ihackster

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2011
fathers day.

I think i might have posted in the wrong category earlier, sry for that.

I was thinking of getting the energizer battery pack, mophie juice pack or the iXtreme extended battery case. Anyone used these or can tell me anything good on them? thanks

P0stalTek

Suspended
Feb 25, 2011
Are there any where you can customise with a family photo or something very unique to dad? :)

Actually, there is. Case-Mate Barely There can have any image you upload to their site put on the back of the case. I believe it was $35 so $10 more than a standard Barely There case bought from their website.

ihackster

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2011
Actually, there is. Case-Mate Barely There can have any image you upload to their site put on the back of the case. I believe it was $35 so $10 more than a standard Barely There case bought from their website.

I have heard of those cases and they look nice. Dont know if it will fit on my phone..

nate13

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2004
Fargo, ND
Father's Day is coming, I'm going to buy a good iphone 4 case for my father, any good idea?

otterbox. if your dad likes auto work, or is a klutz, or... just wants to keep his phone protected. That and i think there was another brand that made a 5 layer one, but I cant remember it...

My experience, otterbox has survived many bad drops and squishes because of the plastic shell that would break before the glass!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.