Any good Iphone headphones that aren't noise isolating?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jdee2wheels, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jdee2wheels macrumors member

Hi,

I'm looking for some decent headphones for my Iphone. I really don't mind the stock headphones, but I've gone through 3 sets now and they all just seem to get static in them after a while so there's no way I'm going to buy another set.

The problem though is that I can't find any decent Iphone compatible headphones that aren't noise isolating. I really don't like my ear drum completely sealed off, just because of feel and the fact that I don't like not being able to hear the environment at all.

Any recommendations? Hopefully not going over $100.

Thanks!

2. jdee2wheels thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the links. It looks like all the headphones listed seal your ear drum off....something I don't want.

Looks like it's use an adapter with a clicker for headphones....or nothing :(

3. pez13 macrumors newbie

Blackberry head set and they sound amazing, so much better than the OG set!!!

heres a pic of them

[​IMG]

I found my pair for like 8 bucks on ebay :eek: thats a steal
    they have the phone answer button also

4. jdee2wheels thread starter macrumors member

Thanks I'll have to look into those. They look like they would work pretty well. Do they fast forward tracks on the ipod too by double clicking?

5. pez13 macrumors newbie

yup they do the ff, rew, pause and have a mic for answering phone calls.
    and sound 100% better than the orig apple head phones which
    sound like crap!

I bought a real cheap pair for 11 off ebay and they sucked
    so bad sound was poor and they broke within a month, but the blackberry ones
    are still going strong and actually cheaper than the other ones. I fully recommend
    the blackberry headset.