Any Good Kickstand Cases For 6+?

ScubaCinci

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati OH
I know Spigen has one but the reviews indicate that the kickstand piece is flimsy and falls off. Any others out there?

syclick

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
To be fair, the stand will be loose if you don't have the phone in there. From what I've seen, it's a completely different situation once the phone is in the case.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I know Spigen has one but the reviews indicate that the kickstand piece is flimsy and falls off. Any others out there?
I bought the Tough Armor with kickstand but don't have the phone yet. When the kickstand is in the closed position it snaps into the case nicely. I don't worry that it's going to come loose and fall off (even with no phone). If you have the kickstand out and no phone in the case then yes, it will fall out VERY easily. I'm fairly confident it will work well enough once I have my phone in the case though.

I've never had a kickstand but with a phone this big it's high on my list. And this is otherwise a very nice case - sleek, protective, not bulky (at least by my standards). Overall I have no regrets about purchasing it.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati OH
I have the Neo Hybrid case...I think the sides are a bit slick. How do they feel on the Tough Armor case?

Thanks for the info SundayDuffer

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.