Any Good Kickstand Cases For 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ScubaCinci, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

I know Spigen has one but the reviews indicate that the kickstand piece is flimsy and falls off. Any others out there?

2. syclick macrumors regular

To be fair, the stand will be loose if you don't have the phone in there. From what I've seen, it's a completely different situation once the phone is in the case.

3. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

I bought the Tough Armor with kickstand but don't have the phone yet. When the kickstand is in the closed position it snaps into the case nicely. I don't worry that it's going to come loose and fall off (even with no phone). If you have the kickstand out and no phone in the case then yes, it will fall out VERY easily. I'm fairly confident it will work well enough once I have my phone in the case though.

I've never had a kickstand but with a phone this big it's high on my list. And this is otherwise a very nice case - sleek, protective, not bulky (at least by my standards). Overall I have no regrets about purchasing it.

4. ScubaCinci thread starter macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

Good to know, thanks guys. Someone said Walmart is carrying the Spigen cases so I may swing in and see if I can get hands on.

5. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

6. ScubaCinci thread starter macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

I have the Neo Hybrid case...I think the sides are a bit slick. How do they feel on the Tough Armor case?

Thanks for the info SundayDuffer

7. gage006, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

gage006 macrumors regular

gage006