Any good status bar battery icons/themes out there?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DanielMyst777, Jul 11, 2011.

1. DanielMyst777 macrumors member

I'm almost done theming my phone to exactly the way I want it except for the battery icon on the status bar. I've searched google, macthemes.net, and modmyi.com but have come empty handed in my quest for alternative battery percentage indicators.

Anyone out there willing to share site(s)/files for the battery percentage indicator on the status bar? I'd like to keep my options open.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

those are 2 pretty good sites there, im surprised you could not find anything you like on them

maybe you need to find a theme you like them in then just take those components from that theme and apply theme to yours

3. DanielMyst777 thread starter macrumors member

It seems status bar battery icons are in short supply :eek: Only one I've seen so far is the Bolt app/icon from Cydia replacing the battery status bar icon.

I'm actually running a current theme now but don't like the current theme's battery icon. I'm not planning on spending a fortune in finding other themes' battery icons either. Hoping there is a few out there I can choose from :rolleyes: