Any good XR cases with a little extra room?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajm222, Dec 18, 2018.

1. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

I ask because I always put a skin on the phone, and I'd say 99% of cases don't really fit properly with a skin on the phone because the tolerances are way too tight. I managed to find a one-piece Spigen case for my 6S+ though that had some room and fit perfectly with a skin on the phone. Just wondering if anyone has found anything like that for the XR. Would prefer a clear case, too, for obvious reasons. But those tend to be the tightest in my experience.

For anyone wondering, I often use a skin to avoid scratches and scuffs that occur from debris that works its way into the case. And I use a case for the same reason anyone else uses a case. The combo has been the best way I've found to perfectly protect the phone. Prior to using a skin, my phones managed to still get scuffed up even when using a case, because of the dirt and debris.

2. StaceyMJ86 macrumors 68000

StaceyMJ86

I have this clear case on my X with a skin and I love it. You can look and see if it come on the XR.

3. ajm222 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks. doesn't look like there's a link or picture posted here. do you have a name or model? also, is it really tight-fitting?

4. StaceyMJ86 macrumors 68000

StaceyMJ86

SR Slim Clear Soft TPU Case for iPhone XR, Flexible Cover [Supports Wireless Charging] Compatible for The iPhone XR 6.1'' (Released in 2018), Clear.

I can’t post a link because safari and chrome keep switching me to the Amazon app when I copy and paste the case name. It’s tight fitting and don’t add much bulk.

5. ajm222 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks! Looks nice. I guess I'm still looking for something that has a little extra room. But this seems like a great option otherwise.