Any guys out there going to buy a purse for their iPhone 6 Plus?

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
The street term is a manbag.
Very handy if you aren't wearing a jacket with inside pockets, and if you don't want your trouser pockets jam-packed. I hate having my pant pockets full of stuff.

MacFriedRice

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
I have been checking out man bags/purses/european men's carry-all online. Cool bags out there. Definitely the 6+ might be too big for my skinny jeans and I cannot stand cargo pants. Seriously, who still wears those?

:apple:

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
No murse but I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about a wallet case though. Might be time to narrow down what I carry to 1 thing + keys. :cool:

MacFriedRice

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
No murse but I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about a wallet case though. Might be time to narrow down what I carry to 1 thing + keys. :cool:

That's not a bad idea. But, do I have to hold it all the time? Or does it come with a strap. Maybe a wrist one at least?

stuffradio

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
I have been checking out man bags/purses/european men's carry-all online. Cool bags out there. Definitely the 6+ might be too big for my skinny jeans and I cannot stand cargo pants. Seriously, who still wears those?

I wear cargo SHORTS, almost all year... even in -10C weather. :) I run every day, and when it gets cold I run without a jacket in shorts, unless there is a wind chill.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
That's not a bad idea. But, do I have to hold it all the time? Or does it come with a strap. Maybe a wrist one at least?

There are only a couple models out so far but if you give it a few weeks there will be lots to choose from.

I've avoided a wallet case for a long time but I think it's time to take the plunge. Sick and tired of having a wallet in 1 pocket and the iPhone in another. If I hate the case, I'll just chalk it up to experience and stop using it.

MacFriedRice

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
There are only a couple models out so far but if you give it a few weeks there will be lots to choose from.

I've avoided a wallet case for a long time but I think it's time to take the plunge. Sick and tired of having a wallet in 1 pocket and the iPhone in another. If I hate the case, I'll just chalk it up to experience and stop using it.

I agree. With the new sized iphones coming out the accessories market is going to explode for them.

I will probably go with a slim fit/nude case for now. Shop for bags depending on the situation(what I am doing, for example working out). Might consider a case/cc holder /w phone in the future.

MacFriedRice

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
I wear cargo SHORTS, almost all year... even in -10C weather. :) I run every day, and when it gets cold I run without a jacket in shorts, unless there is a wind chill.
Personally, I would rather wear a bag around my waist/tight strap versus cargo shirts. Just not my style. I gotta look good when I run.