Any headphone/headset recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Shadow Moses, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Shadow Moses macrumors newbie

2. TEHi macrumors regular

According to your previous choice of in ears, I'm pretty sure you are not a bass head.

But if you ever wanted to try one of the bassiest in ears in the market, you should check out the TDK EB900. I wrote a small review in the head-fi forum.

Yes TDK still exists and the EB900 will be the bassiest earphone I've tried out to the $200$ range, so called bassheavy contenders, such as the senn. cx300, monster turbines, rockford fosgate punch plugs will not even come close to the eb900 in terms off bass. Plus it is very comfy and lightweigh, tiny in size thanks to the 8mm dynamic driver but huge in sound. The plug is the same size as the apple one and will fit every case.

I as a EXTREME BASSHEAD recommend to anyone who want some booming sound from their iphones, to spend $36 and experience the real meaning of bass. :D

Pick one up in amazon for $36, they normally sell for $80/

3. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

I use the Scoshe Chameleon w/ Tapline there relatively inexpensive and they sound great, all callers have reported good quality sound of voice and no delay or anything.

4. masterslacker macrumors member

A bump for this as I'm interested in a headphone w/ mic recommendations...

TEHi's recommendation is just headphones w/ no mic.

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

6. Abelos macrumors newbie

I had the NuForce NE-7M till they got stolen and loved the sound quality for the price, only downfall is the durability, I had to replace mine once but like map1978 said, NuForce quickly replaced them without a problem.

I ended up getting the MEElectronics M6P as a replacement since they were roughly half the price, even though I was happy with their sound and fit, the mic has been a disappointment.

I think I am gonna look for something else and make the M6P my backup. I want to get the NuForce-NE-7M again, but the durability concern will probably push me in another direction.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

8. hannahrose macrumors newbie

hannahrose

I am currently using the iFrogz Ozones. They are pretty nice and cancel sound pretty well. And they are in cute colors so I like that. Hope this helped!!

9. himesh macrumors regular

I had some beats by dre tours, they were pretty good but then decided to stop working in one ear one day so got a refund, still looking out for something to replace them so will keep a note of this thread.

10. 328iGuy macrumors member

11. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

12. Abelos macrumors newbie

I actually ended up pulling the trigger on the A-Jay Four, there were enough positive reviews to make me part with my money. When they arrive and I've had a little time with them I will update.

13. cheeseblock macrumors member

I've got the skullcandy FMJ's, and they're awesome. great sound, cool design, best warranty out there, good quality for calls, includes foam tips, and reasonably priced, especially with a good discount. I've seen them on whiskeymilitia.com several times, $20. Otherwise about $70