Any idea of white in the US?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brinycbri, Jul 9, 2008.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

Any clues or indication that white will be available at ATT or the APPLE US stoes?

2. Nicholie macrumors regular

I'm sure it will be in some form. However, the amount is totally up to Apple. White didn't seem very popular till recently, so maybe they've allocated more to Black.

At this point, all is speculation tho.

3. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

I sure hope so. After seeing the pix of the black one, with the smudges all over it, Im leaning toward white. Gotta see it person to decide 100% though.

4. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

I think white will be the hot item on the 11th. Mark my words. There will be shortages of the white. All others will be readily available.

5. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm assuming ATT or apple or anyone in the US hasn't received any of their shipments?

6. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

i have all intents on being one of the first 10 people at the ATT store to (or so i hope) snag the white model for me. It should be available at all locations selling the iPhone. It says nothing about being limited. Both Apple and ATT's website says we will have a choice between white and black. So hopefully the choice is big!

7. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

I am hoping to get my hands on a white iPhone

8. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Yes. The US is very white.

Oh, you're talking about the iPhone... nevermind.

9. msw123307 macrumors 6502

i was about to make this post as well. i'm a little worried. if i can't get white, i'll wait until i can. but i dont want to be stuck in line not knowing if i can get one or not...:confused:

10. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

Did everyone take the poll on wether they are getting the White or Black one? I sure would like everyone overthere to do the poll so we can get a good representation of how many people will be getting which one.

11. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

i think as long as you plan on arriving early, you shouldnt have a problem getting white.

12. msw123307 macrumors 6502

well we've only got one at&t store here..i'm going to go around 6am. but i just don't know how many white we will even receive.

13. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

Reasons like this Im kinda happy to live in a relatively large city. Then I remember the crime rate and cost of living :eek:

14. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

now that inventory is coming in. Anyone know what the inventory levels are for the white's at ATT? 25%? our of 100?

15. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

I've called a few AT&T stores and half of them didn't even know there was a white iPhone rofl. One told me they should be receiving some phones of each color and size, and another one told me AT&T won't be receiving any white ones at all.

I was planning on going to AT&T at 6am tomorrow morning but if they don't have any white i'll be wasting my time.

16. 2WheelsGood macrumors newbie

I know that one of our AT&T stores got 30 total (10 8 gb, 10 black 16 gb, and 10 white 16 gb). So if that's true among all deliveries, the ratio is 50/50. But I think white is going to sell more than black for the simple reason that it distinguishes itself from the 8 gig. I can imagine a lot of people care for that reason alone.