Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LondonGooner

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2006
I believe thats the next version of Leopard?? How often do they usually take between updates? Desperate for a new version, hoping it solves my wifi problems on the macbook :(

acxz

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2007
There isn't a timetable for updates like Microsoft's 'Patch Tuesday' for Windows and Office. The date depends on how many things it fixes and how many revisions it's had to go through during testing.

m1ss1ontomars

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2006
I believe thats the next version of Leopard?? How often do they usually take between updates? Desperate for a new version, hoping it solves my wifi problems on the macbook :(

What wifi problems, and what MacBook? My original CD MacBook can't keep the connection at home alive when it's on battery. No idea why; it works everywhere else when on battery, and it works at home with the AC adapter.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Anything posted here will just be a guess

There are a few Snow Leopard threads around that you can search or MRoogle that may have some estimates, but keep in mind, they are all just guesses

I seem to recall an original plan that suggested approximately every 18 months, but I may have dreamed that :rolleyes:

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.