Any idea when a new macbook is coming out?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by mechrist, Jun 23, 2008.

1. mechrist macrumors newbie

I'm trying to decide if I should buy a new MacBook while the free Ipod touch rebate lasts. However, I'll be really annoyed if a new MacBook comes out right after I buy one. Any idea when a new one will be released?
    BTW, my current computer is an Ibook G4, purchased in May 2005; compared to my brother's MacBook it is slow, doesn't pick up on wireless signals as well, and the battery shuts down around 70% so I keep it plugged in constantly.

2. marbles macrumors 68000

marbles

Tomorrow :p , no really some say it may be happening for the macbooks ( not sure which ).

seriously though , buy if you realllly need it , I'd hang on for a bit , thepromo is on for ages yet .
    :)

3. Chase R macrumors 65816

Chase R

It seems like everyone that posts these kinds of threads think that we know something that they don't. If I was a moderator I would have a sticky speculation/rumors/update thread that would include all of these types of threads.

So to answer your question:
    It's just an educated guessing game. We don't know if they will be released July 15th or at Macworld 2009. If you need one, buy one. If you don't, then wait... There's plenty of speculation threads out there to read... SEARCH

4. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

i would wait untill the last few days posibule for u to get the free iPod deal.

I beleve it will come out some time between July 15 and Aug 30