Any idea when the new 2015 15" MBp will be in store?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DashSatan, May 26, 2015.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

Since they silently released the new 2015 15" it's only available for online and ship to store. The reason I want to wait till its in store is two fold.

1. I always like to test before I buy.
    2. I want to put the payment on two cards and not just one which I don't believe you can do online.

Do we have any inclination as to when the laptops will be available in store as opposed to only online and ship to store?

2. JackieInCo macrumors 601

You can pay with two credit cards online. It's always had that option. You enter both card numbers and the amount you want to pay on each card or it will split the payment automatically.

My Apple stores here in Colorado already show them in stock.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh that's awesome. Thanks for that!

I have another question if you're able to answer that'd be great. I was wondering how strict Apple is with student discounts. If I chose student discount online would it ask for any verification? I still have my ID but I do look a little younger in it. I also plan on doing in store pick up since I think it'd be quicker than waiting for the delivery.

4. JackieInCo macrumors 601

I've heard that they do require proof. I'm not a student so I have never had an opportunity to try using the discount.