any idea's for chairs?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zigzag801, Jul 19, 2008.

1. zigzag801 macrumors member

need to get a new chair for my room to play my console games with and all I can find are chairs with speakers on them, like this one, although its very nice I don't need the speakers, and I don't have a lot of room so I can't have like a full recliner in my room. I'm looking to find a nice gaming chair but that is somewhat cheap and doesn't have sound because I've got 5.1 surround sound. Anyone have any links or ideas? :confused:

2. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

I still have a nintendo rocker from the 1980's...

then again, there's always the trusty bean bag...I think you can still find them at Toy's R Us. I could be wrong though.
    :D

3. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

I bought a generic padded, high-backed office chair at Costco for $70 bucks. It reclines just enough to be comfortable for long sessions and doesn't take up much space. I say check out Staples and Office Depot.

4. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

I just bought a new chair. I can't find it on their website, but it was at Office Depot and was the most comfortable of all the ones I sat in (most of the chairs :D)

It is dark gray/black and has a "microfiber" texture, not leather. My last chair was leather and heated up in the summer.

Cost a hundred and fifty bucks and took 10 minutes to assemble. I'm happy.

5. zigzag801 thread starter macrumors member

mmm interesting, I'll have to take a look there, thanks a lot! lol I've tried bean bags and even an old pleather chair that rocks but they are just horribly uncomfortable, thanks for the help everyone gonna go to office depot right now....