Any ideas on AT & T retail store inventory?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ARF900, Jun 20, 2010.

1. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Anybody know whether all AT & t retail stores are getting iphone 4s? Or should I call a few and check. My plan was to just to hop around AT&T stores but I want to know if I can expect a lot of stores to even get iPhones.

2. HA5TY macrumors member

They probably won't know if you call them

3. sebast1anc macrumors member

Their inventory will probably be much smaller than apple stores, but they will have iPhones. They won't be as busy, but since inventory will most likely be smaller, they will sell out fast. I would pick one and get there early.

4. ARF900 thread starter macrumors 65816

ARF900

Yeah thats what I figured, instead of calling 3 stores and getting the "we're not sure" speech I figured I was more likely to get someone on here. ;)

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Let your fingers do the hopping around and save gas, but don't do it until Wednesday afternoon. That is the soonest the local stores will have any info.

6. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

the manager at my AT&T store said that they would be getting "quite a few" so take that as you may, but then again he also said it was a large store.

7. jamabam macrumors newbie

there are a few stores around me (i live in nyc) and they all were confident to say they will have phones available on launch day. however that confidence disappeared when i asked them how many units they'll have. i was told to stop by again or call them on wednesday when they have the shipment and know more details... the suspense is killing me...

8. hansenc macrumors 6502

hansenc

yeah i stopped by and talked to a manger today. he said they WILL have them for walkins and to get here early if you want one of them.

I'm going to drive by around 10pm the night before and see if anyone is waiting, if not then i will come back around 2am. if no one is there then i am going to camp out in the car till someone else shows up then line up.

if there is a line im heading directly to the apple store to wait as i know they will have more for walk-ins.

9. ARF900 thread starter macrumors 65816

ARF900

Pretty much my plan, Ill call on wendsday, then ill get up early thursday and head for the store, if there are more than 20 - 30 people there im heading right to Apple.

10. hansenc macrumors 6502

hansenc

Hopefully we are the only two people with such a great idea :)

oh yeah and about 3000 other people currently visiting this subforum.