Any ideas what I should spend my $100 credit on?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drater, Sep 17, 2007.

1. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

I am really stumped on what I should spend my money on.
    Don't know if I should wait till the leopard release and just use it then. Any suggestions?

2. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Waiting for Leopard here. Unless we have something amazing come out before then.

3. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

you could use it to eventually get apple care for your phone.

4. atarin macrumors regular

I received 2 credits (cuz I bought two iPhones), and I used them online to buy the EyeTV Hybrid and the iPod radio remote. I had been eyeing them both, but couldn't justify the cost. With the credits, it was a no-brainer. Some have said to wait for Leopard, which I considered, but I figured why not buy something I wasn't already planning for, since these credits were unexpected. I say splurge on something you want that you wouldn't normally get. Now what to do with the few dollars I have left over on the credits! I guess I'll apply *that* to Leopard next month! :D

5. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

How are you liking that EyeTV? Have had my eye on that myself for awhile also.

6. maceleven macrumors 6502

if you buy something over $100 and then take it back they will give you cash back , i bought a btooth and then took it back without opening it and got:) cash back

7. drater thread starter macrumors 6502a

drater

The eyetv looks like a great gadget, but my computer is right next to my 40" lcd and I live in a studio apartment. I have dvr and all that jazz. Not to say I don't like it, I think it looks great, but there is no purpose for me to have it at this time. I'll probably wait till leopard unless something else cool comes out. However, I have been eyeing that wireless keyboard.