Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drater

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT
I am really stumped on what I should spend my money on.
Don't know if I should wait till the leopard release and just use it then. Any suggestions?

atarin

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2007
Chicago
I received 2 credits (cuz I bought two iPhones), and I used them online to buy the EyeTV Hybrid and the iPod radio remote. I had been eyeing them both, but couldn't justify the cost. With the credits, it was a no-brainer. Some have said to wait for Leopard, which I considered, but I figured why not buy something I wasn't already planning for, since these credits were unexpected. I say splurge on something you want that you wouldn't normally get. Now what to do with the few dollars I have left over on the credits! I guess I'll apply *that* to Leopard next month! :D

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Jun 26, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I received 2 credits (cuz I bought two iPhones), and I used them online to buy the EyeTV Hybrid and the iPod radio remote. I had been eyeing them both, but couldn't justify the cost. With the credits, it was a no-brainer. Some have said to wait for Leopard, which I considered, but I figured why not buy something I wasn't already planning for, since these credits were unexpected. I say splurge on something you want that you wouldn't normally get. Now what to do with the few dollars I have left over on the credits! I guess I'll apply *that* to Leopard next month! :D

How are you liking that EyeTV? Have had my eye on that myself for awhile also.

drater

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT

The eyetv looks like a great gadget, but my computer is right next to my 40" lcd and I live in a studio apartment. I have dvr and all that jazz. Not to say I don't like it, I think it looks great, but there is no purpose for me to have it at this time. I'll probably wait till leopard unless something else cool comes out. However, I have been eyeing that wireless keyboard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.