Any ideas what this app is?

omro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
I was watching the presentation for the iPad 2 and Steve Jobs shows a number of clips for apps.

This one caught my eye (see attachment). Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks!

Attachments

iPad.Lover

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2010
I was watching the presentation for the iPad 2 and Steve Jobs shows a number of clips for apps.

This one caught my eye (see attachment). Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks!
all what I know is a photograph app. I hope someone will help us find what it is?

omro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
all what I know is a photograph app. I hope someone will help us find what it is?
Really? It looks more like an interactive history book/encyclopedia, which is why I was interested.

The title on the top left reads "Hydraulic Engineering" and the body of text on the bottom right talks about the romans.

MattInOz

macrumors 68030
Jan 19, 2006
Sydney
Haven't had time to watch the presentation yet but i Know from their FB feed Architzer.com new iPad app was featured in the presentation and that sure looks like their content.

omro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
Haven't had time to watch the presentation yet but i Know from their FB feed Architzer.com new iPad app was featured in the presentation and that sure looks like their content.
I installed that app, awesome app btw, sadly not what is shown here.

ChiliBlue

macrumors 6502
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, TX
Rome - Virtual History. $9.99

That screenshot is used in app description. It was a featured app about a month ago.

Do I get a prize? ;)