Any ideas when the next iPod Nano will be released?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by psychspirit, Jul 5, 2008.

1. psychspirit macrumors member

Hi All! Well it's been awhile since I've visited here...I actually divorced my iPod photo a long time ago and bought a cowon D2. A year later...my bro bought the nano (recently) and I played around with it...and WOW I miss the iPod navigation/interface. SO! I am wanting to buy one now. My question is: When should I buy the iPod Nano? Is now a good time? I always seem to miss a step when it comes to buying gadgets.

When I bought my iPod Photo, a new gen. came out 2 months later. Please tell me if I am about to do the same mistake again!

Ok, Thanks...

2. sahni130 macrumors 6502

sahni130

a new model will probably come out in september.

3. cosmokanga2 macrumors 6502a

cosmokanga2

New iPods should be coming in September as it is usually iPod month. I think if it has everything that you want in it, then buy it. I just did and can't belive I lived without it for the last two years. I don't think I would have survived the two months till September.

4. brop52 macrumors 68000

brop52

5. illidian macrumors 6502

6. Wolfpup macrumors 68030

Even if it is a "new" iPod, odds are they'd just remix the colors a bit and change storage capacity, if anything. I can't see them coming out with an entirely new model. The current one seems pretty great to me (more functional than the Touch IMO).

7. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

Most def after they have cleared the ipods with the education promotions they are running now.