Any iFitness Users?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChocolateApple, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ChocolateApple macrumors 6502

ChocolateApple

I was looking forward to multitasking mainly for using iFitness in the gym.

I always listen to a playlist on my iPhone while also using iFitness. Each time I want to change a song, I have to QUIT iFitness, change the song, then re-open iFitness, which has a very slow fade-up screen, and doesn't return to where you left off.

Update: My error. By double-clicking the Home button with the iFitness app open, you CAN change songs on the iPhone without closing out of iFitness. I was clicking on the iPod icon rather than just using the playback controls in multitask mode, which closed iFitness.

Sorry for the misinformation.

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Count me in. I love that app and use it a lot, and like you would love to not have to quit it just to do some basic tasks. They have been on the ball with updates, I don't foresee a long wait for multitasking goodness.

3. muledogus macrumors 6502

The latest update was kind of an interim deal to make sure the app itself works on 4.0. There are more updates coming soon that will include new features.

You should be able to control your music without exiting the app already though unless you meant you're using pandora. You can bring up the iPod controls with a double tap of the home button (depending on your personal settings).

4. ripfrankwhite macrumors regular

ripfrankwhite

iFitness is awesome, except that I have to close and reopen every time I want to use iPod. Other than that, it's GREAT.

The iPod controls that are invoked with the home button are ok, but I rate my songs, I change albums, etc. And it's brutal trying to relaunch every time.

Bring multitasking and skip the videos!