Any iMac G5 pro keyboard lovers?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mavericks7913, Jun 13, 2016.

1. mavericks7913 macrumors 6502

Today was the first day of internship in Manhattan under the artist related to photography. Well, she provided a small space and there WAS an iMac G5 with a keyboard that I never saw older version before. Still working but RAM was only 2gb that I had some trouble to browse in google chrome. Anyway, I used that keyboard and it feels nice. I already have Deck hassium pro keyboard and I think this apple keyboard is quite stunning that I kept typing just for the sound and etc. I should get one since many people really complain about my mechanical keyboard cause it's blue switches and I type quite fast. It was short but loved it. So I start looking at Ebay in order to find a nice one. Any other this keyboard lover?

2. appleish19 macrumors regular

appleish19

I absolutely love this keyboard as well. I have a couple imac G5's and PowerPCs in general that I use it with. Love the tactile sensation and sound. By the way they are still good web browsing machines if you download Tenfourfox. It's a updated version of Firefox for PowerPC.