Any info on 6s ram?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rpetunderclass, Sep 9, 2015.

1. rpetunderclass macrumors regular

If they're really thinking of getting away with 1gb ram in 2015.. Come ON Apple, phones from 2012 had 2 gigs in them.. The $219 unlocked moto g this year has 2 gigs of ram!!

Seriously, for such a premium product that has an increased focus on multitasking, it'd be an absolute SHAME to see apps reloading after doing the 3d touch swipe gesture...

2. Cergman macrumors 6502a

Cergman

3. rpetunderclass thread starter macrumors regular

but but but.. the extra ram will just consume extra power and hurt the battery life right?

/s

Seriously can't believe why some people would still defend Apple over this. The apps crashing/reloading due to the lack of ram is already a problem for the 6 and 6 plus, and it should have been included last year

4. flur macrumors 68000

No, there's no info. Rumors are dual-core with 1 gb RAM and tri-core with 2 gb RAM. We won't know until there's a teardown or someone gets Apple to confirm.

5. iOSUser7 macrumors 6502a

iOSUser7

Calm down it is most likely to have 2GB of RAM. Heck, even the Apple TV is rumored to have 2GB RAM (which seems true alongside the iPad Mini 4) so why the iPhone 6s with its powerful A9 chip would only have 1GB RAM ?

6. techiebug macrumors 6502a

It has 2Gb ram.

Source: me.

Who am I tho? No one. Just sitting here guessing

7. Che Castro macrumors 603

I can't believe none of these tech journalists found out about this or asked anybody there