Any information about this case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by McBkAir, Aug 30, 2008.

1. McBkAir macrumors newbie

2. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

If that's what you like. But I wouldn't buy regardless of cost just on looks alone. On top of that I would imagine that it is actually pretty fragile as anodized aluminum can be very brittle. Add on the fact that you have to srew it together. No thanks. I can think of better ways to spend a $100+.

3. McBkAir thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, this is what I want, but I want silver one.
    Where can I find silver one?

I didn't know that alumium was so brittle, but it's stronger that plastic for sure.

4. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

It would be stronger if it were solid which it is not. The bars that cross back and forth on the back side will be weak and prone to breaking if you ask me. I don't see how it's worth $120.00. That's almost the cost of the phone.

But, like I said, whatever floats your boat. If you like it get it.

As for helping you find one, have no ideas there. Try doing google searches. I have never seen one prior to your post.

5. the-edge2010 macrumors newbie

That has got to be the Fugliest case that I have ever seen in my entire life. What are you thinking. If you put somthing like that on your iPhone I would imagine that people would make fun of you constantly for doing so. There are a lot of nice cases out there that look pretty decent like the iNcase Slider and so on, but to buy somthing this crappy lookin, WTF? I don't care if the case would protect the phone from a nuclear blast I would not buy it, especially for the $$. If you have that much expendible income, please send the money you would be spending on that case to some starving kids somewhere. BTW, I can tell just by looking, that that case would scratch the hell out of the phone and would not protect it whatsoever. Sorry for the rant, but I could not help myself.

6. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

7. McBkAir thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, I guess nobody likes this case....

Anyway, I found the company who makes them and ordered silver one.
    It takes about 4 weeks to get it, though.