Any Information on Beatles on iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rscott505, Oct 18, 2008.

1. rscott505 macrumors member

I know this issue has been beaten to death, and some feel that because most people who want Beatles songs on their computer have done so already, but it was my understanding that the Beatles would be offering their catalog in digital format by the end of 2008. And here we are, the end of October, and no word.

I thought we may have seen an announcement back in September at the iPod event. I even remotely held out some miniscule hope that it would come up at the laptop event (I don't know why, I just held out some ray of hope.)

Well just curious if there are any rumors whatsoever on this.

Thanks.

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Alas, I have no news, - good or otherwise to impart, or rumours to air, just my longheld wish that the Beatles become available on iTunes which I share with you.
    Cheers

3. richkent72 macrumors regular

The remastered albums are due out soon on CD - according to an article I read recently probably Q1 of 2009. I'm guessing an iTunes release at the same time.

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I couldn't care less about lossy iTunes but I hope the entire catalog (at lest the multi track recordings) receives the same multichannel treatment and loving restoration as Love with a DVD-A or SA-CD version.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I already have their entire discography in my iTunes, so I'm not worried. :D