Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Anyone heard anything about iphone 4 colored bumpers yet? I am trying to wait.

mytoki

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2010
do you all think it's worth waiting to see if Apple will make the colored bumpers available through the free case program or will you just bite the bullet and get any free case before Sep 30th?

i wonder if we can just get the free black one now and then exchange it for a colored one :confused:

chakraj

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2008
So Cal
I have some information...... My white one looks bitchen on my iPhone 4, (I got it at launch over the interweb).........

Sorry, I know that wasnt helpfull, but it was "information" :p

V17

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2010
MI
I'm waiting as well. At least just up to around Aug 20, which is close to the last day those of us that picked up an iPhone 4 on launch day have to order the free case/bumper.

If nothing else I'll just order the black bumper then. I wish Apple would just announce whether they intend to offer them at all in the case program or if they intend to sell the colored one's later...

Chunkycat

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2010
Why don't you just get a free something now just to have it on your phone for protection and when the colored bumpers are available, you can get those? Yes, I guess you'd have to pay, but you'd be paying for something you really like.

Sleazy E

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2009
Disneyland
I have some information...... My white one looks bitchen on my iPhone 4, (I got it at launch over the interweb).........

Sorry, I know that wasnt helpfull, but it was "information" :p

enjoy it while it lasts. every person i know with a white bumper has removed it already because it dirties very quickly and looks horrible :(

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I am waiting to order my free case. I am hoping Apple adds color bumpers soon. I already have a black bumper on my phone, so I'll just be patient and wait another two weeks to see if Apple adds it; if not, then I'll order one of the cases with the lowest amount of shipping time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.