Any information on colorered bumpers yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jul 28, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Anyone heard anything about iphone 4 colored bumpers yet? I am trying to wait.

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

3. matt550 macrumors 6502

Me too, I'd love to get one.

4. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

5. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

6. mytoki macrumors member

do you all think it's worth waiting to see if Apple will make the colored bumpers available through the free case program or will you just bite the bullet and get any free case before Sep 30th?

i wonder if we can just get the free black one now and then exchange it for a colored one :confused:

7. April Dancer macrumors regular

April Dancer

No point, they all look ***** on the black phone.

8. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

I have some information...... My white one looks bitchen on my iPhone 4, (I got it at launch over the interweb).........

Sorry, I know that wasnt helpfull, but it was "information" :p

9. V17 macrumors newbie

I'm waiting as well. At least just up to around Aug 20, which is close to the last day those of us that picked up an iPhone 4 on launch day have to order the free case/bumper.

If nothing else I'll just order the black bumper then. I wish Apple would just announce whether they intend to offer them at all in the case program or if they intend to sell the colored one's later...

10. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

Why don't you just get a free something now just to have it on your phone for protection and when the colored bumpers are available, you can get those? Yes, I guess you'd have to pay, but you'd be paying for something you really like.

11. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

enjoy it while it lasts. every person i know with a white bumper has removed it already because it dirties very quickly and looks horrible :(

12. nfl46 macrumors 604

I am waiting to order my free case. I am hoping Apple adds color bumpers soon. I already have a black bumper on my phone, so I'll just be patient and wait another two weeks to see if Apple adds it; if not, then I'll order one of the cases with the lowest amount of shipping time.

13. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

Baking Soda :apple: