Any Ipad 2s in Philly?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Timisone, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Timisone macrumors member

I look at best buy, target and a few others. Anyone know of any in philly?
    Thank you in advance

2. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

None. Target in West Phila hadsome this morning but sold out. Apple store in King of Prussia got some this morning but they went fast. Check the Target sticky for the links to store stock. Target gets electronic stock on Fridays at 4am.

3. elle54 macrumors newbie

Have you seen how much people have been willing to pay for just a wifi capable iPad on ebay? There getting $2K for these things, really nuts!

4. rlb4 macrumors member

Those people are buying their own to make it look like they sell for that much. Only an idiot would pay $2000 for something they can get for $500.

5. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

You obviously haven't paid much attention to Apple product launches haha...

Last year the iPad was easily getting double to triple what it's worth, especially from people wanting to buy them overseas. When certain people are impatient enough for a product and want a guarantee that they won't have to wait 4-5 weeks to get one, they are more than willing to spend excessive amounts of money.

6. Trouser Cough macrumors member

Trouser Cough

Crowded Busses, Cramped Elevators, Taco Bell
    Tried daily at KoP since Sat, no luck. Best bet is Ardmore EARLY tomorrow. I'm getting there at 7. Anyone know what time Ruby's opens? Imma need some coffee.

7. MatP macrumors newbie

I have been looking here too. I just don't have time in the morning to go anywhere. By the time I get off work all hope is lost. Keep us posted if anyone finds some.

8. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Check out the Apple store at the Christiana Mall in Newark, Delaware. They've been restocked at least twice so far.

9. Kaner88 macrumors regular

If mine wasn't prepped by tonight, I was gonna hit Ardmore tomorrow. Worst of both worlds: mine is prepped but not shipped, so I can't go get one in person but God knows when mine will ship let alone get to Haverford. Oh well. I can't be the only person at Haverford College waiting for one, I suppose, so maybe mine's just waiting for a couple others to ship together?

10. Timisone thread starter macrumors member

11. MatP macrumors newbie

12. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Stopped by K of P Apple store last yesterday and they did get inventory but sold out quickly. He said they open at 9 if they have inventory shipped the day before. Will try Friday.