All iPads Any iPad Air discount/gift card deals still going on?

troy14

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
Las Vegas (Summerlin), NV
Hey everyone,

Looking to purchase a new iPad air 32gb. Couldn't find any, but is Target / Best Buy etc. offering any promotions that might not be listed? Would prefer a discount but full price + gift card would be fine too.

Thanks!

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
Toys R Us currently has them for $50 off in-store only.
Thanks so much for that info. Was going to pay for full retail for an iPad Mini Retina as an Xmas gift.

edit: Just realized that Toys R Us isn't discounting the Minis.

Anyone have any deals on the iPad Mini Retinas? TIA

Last edited:

Lancetx

macrumors 68000
Aug 11, 2003
Texas
The OP was asking about iPad Air discounts. Nobody has been discounting the retina iPad mini at all to my knowledge.

EDH667

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Northern California
Target 10% discount Saturday and Sunday

Sounds like Target will be offering all shoppers a 10% Discount Saturday and Sunday 12/21 and 12/22. Don't know if that is on top of the 5% Red Card discount. Also they reportedly are offering Gift Cards starting with their Sunday ad.

FREE $20 Gift Card wyb iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB $479

FREE $30 Gift Card wyb iPad Mini with Wi-Fi 16 GB $299

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) —A day after Target announced that forty million of its customers had their credit and debit card data breached, the retailer announced a 10 percent discount for all shoppers at its stores this Saturday and Sunday.

SNeil

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2008
Sounds like Target will be offering all shoppers a 10% Discount Saturday and Sunday 12/21 and 12/22. Don't know if that is on top of the 5% Red Card discount. Also they reportedly are offering Gift Cards starting with their Sunday ad.

FREE $20 Gift Card wyb iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB $479

FREE $30 Gift Card wyb iPad Mini with Wi-Fi 16 GB $299

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) —A day after Target announced that forty million of its customers had their credit and debit card data breached, the retailer announced a 10 percent discount for all shoppers at its stores this Saturday and Sunday.
Just called Target - iPads are not eligible for 10% discount

EDH667

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Northern California
Just called Target - iPads are not eligible for 10% discount
I would try calling another store, there is not an iPad disclaimer at all on any of the news releases or letter from the CEO. The only disclaimer I have seen is the following:

“Valid in store only. Limit one offer per guest to be used in a single transaction. Void if prohibited by law. Not valid in Canada. No cash value.”

pocketpenguin

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2012
I would try calling another store, there is not an iPad disclaimer at all on any of the news releases or letter from the CEO. The only disclaimer I have seen ....”

Here is your disclaimer....Apple products excluded...

http://www.target.com/HelpContent?h...ons/promotions.html&ref=sr_shorturl_10percent

10% off storewide purchase only. Saturday 12/21 through Sunday 12/22.
Excludes all gift cards, entertainment cards, airtime cards, prepaid cards, iTunes cards, Apple, Bose, all video games, Playstation 4 consoles, Xbox One consoles, Target Mobile(SM), prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol purchases. Offer cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons.

Joe-Diver

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2009
I bought my iPad Air 32Gb today at the local Apple Store. They price matched the Toy's R Us sale price of $549.

fredylee

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2013
Toys r us r selling them for $549.99. Best buy will price match to toys r us as well. Enjoy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.