Any iPad port plugs/protectors?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by anthrovisual, Apr 11, 2012.

1. anthrovisual macrumors regular

Simple question: I'm looking for some port plugs/protectors for the iPad's audio and 30-pin ports. I'm trying out the Moshi Concerti case for the new iPad and would prefer something to cover the ports as dust, dirt, and grime tend to get into everything in my house. I found some generic protectors online but wanted to see what others use that of better quality and fit.

The sort of plugs/protectors I have in mind come with SwitchEasy cases I noticed, but they do not sell/offer them separately from the cases.

2. alau0115 macrumors regular

Go to Radtech.us, that's where I used to get those protectors for the 30-pin dock connectors and the headphone jacks. Be careful what you order as they are different for different versions of iPad, iPhone, etc. Also there are black or white colours. (used to have clear colour as well -- might need to check it out)

The headphone protector also serves as a SIM pin.

PS: I almost get the Moshi Concerti but I had silicone case before so I just need a change. How do you like the case?

3. luabgr macrumors newbie

4. anthrovisual thread starter macrumors regular

Speaking of a change, I'm trying it out instead of using Otterbox Defender, which has been the only case I have used for my iDevices. So far the Concerti has been sitting on the shelf until my screen protector comes in the mail (should be soon). It looks pretty good, but I'll give you my full impressions later this week or next when I actually use it.

5. alau0115 macrumors regular

Thanks!

And I understand where you come from in terms of cases previously owned. The protection of the volume buttons and the power/sleep button are the things which I got attracted to this Moshi Concerti case.