Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xelaetaks

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
I'm interested to ask as an ex-iPad 1 User. While i loved my ipad, i sold it in preparation for the second one, but i now have decided i'll go with a laptop this time around simply because its more useful and the ipad 2 upgrade doesn't do it for me.

there is a mac pc in my computer but i still want a full functioning device for my money's worth.

now, i do want an Ipad- i loved some of the games and apps on my original but i guess it was mostly a fun device to use overall and i think i may wait until the third iPad comes out if i get another one down the line. i have a feeling iPad 3 is going to blow this one out of the water.

Anyone in a similar position?

Shasta McNasty

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Southern Cali
Why not just buy the 16gb wifi and use it for 10 months then sell it? It's the perfect device for lounging around the house instead of a laptop. I think you'll miss it soon enough and go get one.

xelaetaks

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
yeah, i may end up doing that down the line but i don't have the extra money right now and i want a laptop so i can do projects with ableton live .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.