Any iPadPro problems after 12.0.1 software update?

Discussion in 'iOS 12' started by digitalcuriosity, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:13 AM.

1. digitalcuriosity macrumors 6502

Anyone having any problems with their iPadPros after the 12.0.1 software update?

2. Martyimac macrumors 65816

Martyimac

3. chrfr macrumors 604

Nothing of note on my 10.5. I am very glad to have the .?123 button back where it should be, though.

4. digitalcuriosity thread starter macrumors 6502

Mine working well just wanted to know how others were doing after the update.

5. Trufunk macrumors member

Keyboard wasn’t working when. I pressed various letters and numbers, but a restart did the trick.

6. digitalcuriosity thread starter macrumors 6502

Are you meaning a bluetooth keyboard or screen keyboard?

7. Trufunk macrumors member

Screen

8. gobikerider macrumors 68020

gobikerider

I use Safari for YouTube because the app is trash and occasionally the full screen player gets stuck even after a video is over and I have to fully close and reopen safari to fix it. Guessing 12.1 will fix it

9. Feenician macrumors 601

Feenician

Plus you get PiP and can start/stop Youtube at the lock screen without having Youtube Red (or whatever they're calling it now).

10. videojanitor macrumors member

videojanitor

On my 12.9, the “?123” key did not revert back to its original position.

11. tomcat61 macrumors newbie

I have an iPAD Pro; I can connect to WiFi both 2.4 and 5 but my iPAD will not connect to the Internet. Nor is the WiFi symbol in my DT window--it shows Verison LTE trying to connect. When I disable Cellular, wifi will not connect to Internet. It was working fine before--should know better to wait before updating although my iPhone 7+ works fine. How do I go back to ios 12.0 after backing up? Thanks

12. CobraPA macrumors 6502a

Apple is still signing 12, meaning you can download and manually install it to a device with iTunes. You would need a backup from before you updated though, as newer backups don’t apply to older installs of iOS.

13. tomcat61 macrumors newbie

Thank you. I'm on travel with my iPAD to a laptop which has a BU with 12.0.1 so I will have to wait until I get home. I did a complete restore. With no backup install, the iPAD worked fine--as soon as the BU was added--the same problems occurred. Do you have the link for downloading 12.0--I don't see it on their support page. Thanks again.

14. Saskat macrumors member

Saskat

Anyone experiences any issues on iPad Pro 9.7?

15. Debekka macrumors newbie

Yes. First I only had a few of my desktop icons. Then when I type a message in FB messenger the letters are jibberish. Same thing happens every other time when I go to type an email. Contacted Apple Care support. They told me it was a FB problem. After talking with them was when I realized my email messages were also jibberish. Oh and sent my message to wrong people

16. Heliometro macrumors newbie

Yes, definitely on screen keyboard problems.

17. Rhonindk macrumors 68040

Rhonindk

Issues I had with 12.0.0 have not changed with 12.0.1. Nothing new thankfully. ;)