Any iPhone 4's in NJ or NY???? help please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SydneyJunkie, Aug 11, 2010.

1. SydneyJunkie macrumors regular

Im not pulling my hair out frustrated but its been 2 months now and I still cant walk in and buy one? is this real life?

32gb preffered

2. slzr44 macrumors member

i ordered mine from att online and got it in like 2 weeks

EDIT: in june-early july too

3. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

4. SydneyJunkie thread starter macrumors regular

anybody can hint me to any malls that may have em

5. nvd13ymost macrumors newbie

I was able to walk in the 5th ave apple store in nyc and came out 20 min. later with two iphone 4s. Give them a call see if they have any in stock first. thats what i did.

6. SydneyJunkie thread starter macrumors regular

that's pretty nuts considering you can barely walk around on 5th ave... did you go in the morning?

7. ZenoVT macrumors regular

There's a bunch at the AT&T store in Union Square

8. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Not in your area; but the Northern Virginia Apple Stores were very helpful in letting me know on Saturday evening they were getting them in on Monday. My Apple store of choice that day was Reston... with them saying that they would get them at 12 noon. Showed up at noon with 10-15 people waiting.

Evidently the delivery or check in was late, we were left waiting till about 12:15 till the first person was helped. Most of us seemed to be switchers from an older iPhone or another phone on ATT and did not want to be out of touch with our cellphone service till we could get home and setup the iPhone service at our leisure later that day (to get the discounted price your current ATT cellphone is deactivated until you have your iPhone 4 up and running).

Though in an hour I was out of the store with my new iPhone 4 :)

9. nvd13ymost macrumors newbie

I got there like at 12:30 PM... but you are right i've never seen so many people in an apple store like that day. Its a consistent flowing traffic of people walking in/out of the store. I called them around 10 AM on the same day and they told me that as long i got there withing a couple hours that it was almost 100% that i would find some.

10. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

the walmart in Howell, NJ had one last week, 32gb. and they had it for about 4 days. I ordered mine from att.com and it came in 2 weeks. i just got mine last week....

11. apple3g040193 macrumors 6502

apple3g040193

i live on long island and the walt whitman apple store has a few most of the time might want to give them a call.

12. SydneyJunkie thread starter macrumors regular

bump this shizz we gotta have some ATT or apple guys here?? do you guys get shipments in the morning because everytime I call they basically try to ignore you