Any iPhone 6/6+ picked up a Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ludatyk, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

Just want to check and see what iPhone 6/6+ users are using to protect the screen. I'm considering the InvisibleShield, the glass one...

2. HussRainbow macrumors regular

HussRainbow

Apple at Doncaster, Melbourne had one brand for both the 6/Plus. Picked one up, went on perfectly. No bubbles. It's a matte finish. Might keep it on until I get a nice gloss one. Makes me feel a bit at ease with having my Plus. :)

3. leoes macrumors member

The Spigens look good but the Touch ID opening extends to the bottom of the screen. I've been using Tech Armor lately, but along with the Touch ID opening, the top speaker/camera cut out is large and also extends to the top of the screen. That being said, I've always been happy/impressed with both companies in the past.

4. Ludatyk thread starter macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

Well, I just picked up the InvisibleShield from Best Buy... definitely enjoy it. And your right.. feels at ease having a screen protector on. I don't really like putting screen protectors on.. cause of how it feels when touching the screen. But I picked up the glass model..

----------

I thought about getting the Spigen GLAS.tR screen protector.. but there not out yet for 5 Plus. Haven't heard of the Tech Armor.. checked their website out. I didn't see a glass model for screens.. Went with the InvisibleShield instead.