Any iphone 6+ users undecided & waiting for Note 4 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DaveMike11, Sep 20, 2014.

1. DaveMike11 macrumors member

I would like to hear from iphone 6+ users if they are interested to see Samsung Note 4 releasing next month. On paper the Note 4's specs is more superior to the iphone 6+. Is anyone still undecided whether to keep their iphone 6+ or wait for Note 4?

I have been an iphone user since the first iphone to iphone 4. Then moved to Andriod and used S3 & S4. I'm thinking of returning back to ios with iphone 6+. I may miss the expanded storage & external battery of Andriod.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?

2. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

Well I'm a longtime iPhone user who is sick of the Safari tab reloading issue and I'm wholly disappointed by the iPhone 6. The 1GB of RAM is a dealbreaker for me, so I will be getting the Note 4. I may return to iPhones again in the future, but not this year.

3. aohus macrumors 68000

Longtime Android user, am finally going iPhone for the first time.

Started with Droid X, Galaxy Nexus, now iPhone 6+

As you can see I don't jump phone to phone often. I decided to stick with iPhone 6+ due to the following:

- jailbreak community not being as fragmented as Android.
    - materials used for iPhone has a more premium feel to it. It's sturdy in the hand, and the tapered edges makes the phone look sleek and comfortable to use in the hand.
    - iOS ecosystem is more vibrant. iOS users spending money on apps = healthier iOS application development.
    - The camera on iPhone 6/6+ is great. Don't care if the note 4 touts 16MP. MP doesn't mean anything, quality of the sensor does.
    - Tight integration between OSX and iOS incoming with Yosemite.

Con would be non-replaceable battery.

4. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

Hell no. I've vowed to never return to Android after ditching it 2 years ago.

5. sallenthornton macrumors member

I was going to move to the Note 4 if Apple hadn't released a large screen phone. Now... I'm staying. This might be the first phone that I keep longer than a year.