Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonyHoyle

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2007
Manchester, UK
Are you sure? I haven't signed any kind of NDA... and since they're letting just about anyone in now I don't see how it's enforcible just for the people who signed up before the 11th.

The SDK itself was never under NDA anyway - it was a free download to anyone. It was the beta firmware that was, and that's not needed any more.

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
Are you sure? I haven't signed any kind of NDA...

When you click I agree to the license agreement you accepted the terms of the NDA.

and since they're letting just about anyone in now I don't see how it's enforcible just for the people who signed up before the 11th.

It effects everyone. Not just those who signed up before the 11th. Remember you still need to login to ADC to download the iPhone SDK.

The SDK itself was never under NDA anyway - it was a free download to anyone.

Incorrect. It was available only to those who accepted the license agreement and thus agreed to be bound by the terms of the NDA (which incidently does effect the SDK).

It was the beta firmware that was, and that's not needed any more.

Also incorrect.

Edit : Source http://lists.apple.com/archives/Xcode-users/2008/Jul/msg00276.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.