Any iphone updates sceduled for January?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by spykedmartini, Dec 25, 2007.

1. spykedmartini macrumors member

hello all

I am planning to buy an iPhone soon, and am wondering if anyone knows a reason why I should hold off on my purchase? I eeally want to get it sooner rather than later, but I will wait if there are any upcoming updates. Thanks for ur help!

2. MacHipster macrumors 6502

Nope. The last I heard is that Apple may add 3G to the iPhone, but that was rumored to be for Summer 2008.

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Only Apple knows! ( ;) )

Just wait a couple of weeks until after MacWorld would be my advice.

4. CP1091 macrumors regular

CP1091

If you really want it sooner, I would just get it. It has been said that if there are any hardware updates, they will be made later in the 2008 year. But if you really want to wait for Macworld, go for it, and either you will be rewarded with hearing an update, or disappointed you didn't buy it earlier..

Your choice. :)

5. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

No, if they were, the FCC would have had them by now, and published their approval(or disapproval of them)

The only possiblity is Apple doing what they did last year, tell us the specs of the iPhone, but that would really cut sales down.

6. spykedmartini thread starter macrumors member

thank you all! I think I am just going to wait till after macworld, just to be safe. I am really exited XD