Any iPhones 4 in Apple Store in Glasgow, Scotland?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vojta.pohunek, Aug 1, 2010.

1. vojta.pohunek macrumors newbie

Hi, I'll be in Edinburgh next week and want to buy two iPhone 4 16GB while there. Is there anybody here, who could actually tell me, if there are any iPhones in stock in Glasgow, so I can plan my trip there accordingly? Or is it sold out globally in the whole UK?
    If there are, can I be possibly put on the waiting list to pick it up on Thursday?

Thanks a lot!

2. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Just call one of the stores in the are that you will be visiting and ask.

3. vojta.pohunek thread starter macrumors newbie

Hahaha, cheers. The thing is, Im not from the UK and am not there right now. That's why I wanted someone *local* ;)

4. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

LOL! That site is brilliant, never seen that before ... must remember that. :D

5. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

I was in the Apple Store in Glasgow on Friday and overheard a member of staff telling a customer that there was no "walk in" iPhone 4's available, with all stock going to fulfill existing pre-orders.

Edit: Ok, because I'm a good natured person, I phoned them for you.

I spoke to Lucas, who told me that there was a "handful" of 32GB models in stock for the general public right now, but that 16GB models are on reserve and the waiting list is around two weeks.

6. vojta.pohunek thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot! So I guess I'll *have to* take the 32 gigs then;) Hopefully they're not gone before I get there...