Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lawful

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2012
Hello I would like to ask you if you know any good IPTV player to be used on MacOS Sierra and El Capitan?

I mean other than VLC and ottplayer (that I can't install). Thank you!.

falux

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2014
Kodi 16.1 with PVR IPTV Simple Client plugin works well on El Capitan (should work on Sierra too). It works with an IPTV M3U playlist as explained here.

Thanks. This seems to work nicely. Been having nothing but trouble with VLC lately...

MartianM21

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2017
Texas, united States
Hello I would like to ask you if you know any good IPTV player to be used on MacOS Sierra and El Capitan?

I mean other than VLC and ottplayer (that I can't install). Thank you!.

Will kodi won't be able to stream free iptv links on MacOS. I heard that they are giving out a patch so that kodi will also work on Mac OS. Get iptv links from here which you can use to stream on your Mac OS

Last edited:

BrunoBen

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2018
Download Official Live NetTV Apk on your Android Smart Phone, Mobiles, Tablets, Amazon, Android Box, Smart TV device to watch 800+ live TV channels absolutely free. Get Official LiveNetTV Latest version android apk app.

Download the official Showbox App here to stream or download free movies and TV shows on your Android device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.