Any issues upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by carcassone, Nov 20, 2007.

1. carcassone macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have a regular unhacked/locked phone and it's on 1.0.2. I never upgraded to 1.1.1 because of the rumor of the battery draining issue. I have very good battery usage. Now that 1.1.2 seem to have fix that, I'd like to upgrade.

So I'd like to hear from anyone who upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2 whether there was issue or not.

Thanks in advance.

2. carcassone thread starter macrumors newbie

Piece of cake!

Answering my own question. Just took the leap and upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2. No problems at all. Took all of 15 minutes. Had the phone connected the whole time and didn't disconnect until the entire process is finished with the message that the phone has been activated.

There were two "hold my breath" spots, one is the yellow triangle with "connect iPhone to iTune", the other is the end of upgrade with the white plug to iTune icon and something about emergency call. Both lasted 2-3 seconds before the process continued on.

Now I get to have fun with the new features. I'll monitor the battery usage as I was getting excellent usage with 1.0.2.