any issues with the (black) feather?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by V4705, Jul 8, 2009.

1. V4705 macrumors 6502

hey,

i'm looking for thin black case that cover the most of the bezel and won't scratch my phone.
    for now i'm using the contour flick and love it, but it was scratched after few days.

what i dont like on the feather is the huge white logo they put on.
    but i think its the best i can get for now.

the griffin reveal can scratch the back of the phone and leave watermarks.
    barely-there and all this type, usually not cover the bezel.

so, if you think there is something better for me than the feather please let me know.
    otherwise, i will happy to hear all the issues i may get with the feather (generally, or the black feather specifically).

thanks!

2. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

The feather is great as far as preventing scratches. Now I wouldn't get it if you are a frequent iPhone dropper. I have had mine for a few months and love it. I put scotch tape over the back of my iPhone and then put the feather on after that. It helps prevent if dust gets under there. I also ditched the screen protector and LOVE the way the naked screen feels. The only reason I did that is because my phone is insured so if it shatters I get a new one. I definately recommend the feather and a screen shield. You will not be dissapointed. The thinnest case out there.

3. V4705 thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for the reply.

for scratches only i think anyone will prefer a skin.
    i don't know the feather, but i'm sure the contour flick give me much more drop protection than skins.

what about cracks and breaks? the feather is durable enough?

4. bituufg macrumors newbie

I wouldn't limit myself because you never know what person God has planned for you. They could be black, white, fat or skinny. Sometimes you have to step out on faith and go outside your comfort zone.

As for your boys. You should teach them that they can't be compared to any person. We are all different and comparisons always leave something to be desired. For example, If I compare myself to other people I will always find something that they have over me. I need to know in myself that I am a great person and I am worth any and everything. That is something that you should teach them. Just because you date a white man does not mean they are inferior as black men. They cannot be compared to a white man or any other man for that matter.

Also, teaching them that people are people helps with this whole problem. They should know that white or black we are all people and that we need to start taking race out of our conversations.

God Bless

5. V4705 thread starter macrumors 6502

6. BIG BOSS macrumors member

BIG BOSS

I have the black feather. It's my favorite case so far. It offers great scratch protection with very little bulk. I don't usually drop my phone so it's been great. I clean it out twice a week to keep the dust out.