iPhone Any JB experts familiar with these apps?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by adcx64, Feb 15, 2013.

1. adcx64 macrumors 65816

adcx64

hey guys, so after jailbreaking my iphone, i've chosen the select few that i will keep. I plan on restoring tonight to completely erase any unwanted installs. Ive chosen the following:

1. IntelliscreenX (this is awesome)

2. Blurred NCBackground

3. 5 Icon Dock

My question is this, which of these apps would use battery and cpu cycles? I understand IntelliscreenX might but im nut sure if the 5 icon dock or blurredNC will, as they might not be running al the time.

Thanks!

2. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

why not use springtomize to get the 5 icon dock and the blurred NC background. That way you only have two tweaks.

3. adcx64 thread starter macrumors 65816

adcx64

Is that a paid app? if your saying that two tweaks are better than three, then are they always running? or just when you first start them?

4. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

If your only needs are blurried NC background and 5-icon dock then I would download them since they are free. If not, Springtomize 2 ($2.99) can do both plus a lot more.

As far as battery life is concerned, I have Springtomize 2 and I have not really seen any adverse effect.

5. adcx64 thread starter macrumors 65816

adcx64

thanks for the reply. I am under the knowledge that these tweaks dont use much system resources once they're installed. in other words, once the fifth icon is in thedock, the tweak is no longer running/using battery?