Any Leather Sleeve's for 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Brewc, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Brewc macrumors member

I'm looking for reccomendation on a plain leather sleeve for the 6+ , like what Blackberry's used to come with. I don't want a card pocket, anything in the USA available now?

2. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

4. Piyo macrumors newbie

Big fan of this one, made in New Zealand but they ship worldwide. Will set you back more than the Sena and I can't say if it is worth the extra as I don't own both to compare, but I really do love mine.

5. onlineaddy macrumors member

I had both Ikonic Edge and Sena (for an iPhone 5). No comparison: Ikonic Edge wins in quality. Whether that's worth the extra $ is up to each person.

6. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

It's definitely not cheap, but if you are willing to spend a bit more, this one from HardGraft is definitely worth it! The build quality is incredible and the materials are top notch quality. I had used Sena sleeves for all of my other iPhones but decided to splurge on a better one this time around. The wool lining actually adds a pretty thick layer of protection that would double as some drop protection (as long as the phone doesn't hit top down). Obviously, you don't buy a sleeve for drop protection, but it does at least feel a little bit safer than a super slim one.

http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/all/products/wild-iphone6case-field