Any lefties?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by roland.g, Apr 23, 2015.

1. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Any lefties who wear their watch on their right wrist order?

What model did you get?

Do you wish the button was on the other side so both could be centered and the watch would look the same for lefties and righties?

2. sterl320 macrumors 6502

I'm a leftie, but I have always worn a watch on my left hand. it would be weird to wear it on my right.

3. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

I am a leftie and will wear the watch on my right wrist. I do not think the button placement will bother me since Apple make the software work for whatever type of orientation you prefer

4. tinispace macrumors newbie

I'm a leftie and just received my watch. I wear it on the right wrist with the crown on the top at the moment. Really comfortable and no problem to reach the crown with the left hand. I like it :)

5. Vundu macrumors 65816

Vundu

Same here. Never struggled using my right hand to put it on so never felt the need to wear it on my right.

6. wdowell macrumors member

wdowell

I dont yet have mine, bt in same case as you. My only thought is that with a 'normal' watch you don't use your 'dominant' hand to control it all that much, but with this we're going to be twiddling the crown and the screen...

That said I use my mouse with my right hand and clean my math with this as well so I think i've become semi-ambidextrous !

7. agrip macrumors newbie

8. nasa25 macrumors 65816

thats exactly how im wearing my sport white

9. Erikkk macrumors newbie

First of all, i've to say sorry if you can't understand me, my english is not quite well.

How do you feel the scroll? it's so hard or it's soft?, can you put the watch with the scroll on the inside of your arm?

I'm full of doubts because i'm a right handed, but i wear my watch on the right wrist, also i usually use my phone with my right hand so i'm a little bit worried about how to use the AW with the left hand, so now i'm wearing my watch on left hand trying to accustom my left arm xD

10. dfine1966 macrumors 6502

That doesn't look bad at all on the right hand upside down. Can't wait to get mine and wear it on my right hand.

11. Photography macrumors 65816

Photography

Same here.

12. sayhitokyle macrumors member

sayhitokyle

As a leftie, I've always worn a watch on my right wrist. I'm unsure which orientation I'll use for the Watch yet, I've only tried it with the crown on the right side (I didn't mind it).
    My one concern, and I hope someone can answer this, is that I use a mouse with my right hand in my job, so would my mouse and keyboard usage make the watch constantly turn on and off by moving the accelerometer too much?

13. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Yup exactly how I'll be wearing mine. When I went in for my try-on appointment I even tried it on this way and asked the girl if I will be able to wear it like this. She asked her coworker if this will work and they both didn't know.

14. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

I'm left handed, and have always worn a watch on my left wrist.

Would feel completely "wrong" on my right wrist.

----------

That looks kind of big.

42mm?

15. Danny80y macrumors member

Right handed always worn watch on right... Crown on right as well just seems odd the other way...

Attached Files: