Any Luck Getting iPhone 4 from Radio Shack

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ncfuser, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ncfuser macrumors regular

Has anyone had any luck getting an iPhone 4 from Radio Shack? How long after your name was on the list did you get a call? Does anyone know how much stock RS gets from Apple?

I am on 2 list as of 10 days ago. I was like #30 on one and #15 on another.

Thanks

2. pugnut macrumors 6502a

Just a question- Why buy at Radio Shack?

3. RC83 macrumors 6502

try Best buy man.. I walked into my local BB today and asked if they had any. (my wife wants one) and they had 32gbs in stock.. 10 mins later I walked out with my 2nd iphone4

4. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

All iPhones are made by Apple. It shouldn't matter where you purchase it because you are getting the same phone. Purchase it wherever they are in stock. So I'll answer your question with a question -- Why not?

5. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Because unlike an Apple Store, you might actually get one this month.

6. anonymous guy macrumors 6502

I was able to get one in last Friday. They received 5 32GB units, 4 were preordered, the one I got was the only one available for walk ins.

Just call early noon or so to see if they get one in.

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Who cares where you buy it from?? It’s where you take it back for returns that matters.

Anyway, I was #1 on the Shack’s list over 10 days ago. I ended up going to AT&T last Tuesday and got my iPhone 4 on the 2nd shipment of the day. You should’ve tried there.

I still haven’t heard from the Shack, and they told me they should get a bunch in last Tuesday.:)

8. ncfuser thread starter macrumors regular

I want to use their trade in offer. $100 for a 8GB 3G is not bad. I have been burned by eBay and I don't like Craiglist. I don't have the box and other things and don't want to include the cable/charger. Looking on ebay that may get me $150, then paying the fees and shipping and waiting for the money and wondering if I'll get burned, I am willing to lose $50.