Any Mark & Brian fans out here?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by abijnk, May 29, 2009.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I live in the Los Angeles area and I love to start my day by listening to Mark & Brian on KLOS. They are syndicated in several places, so I thought there might people on here who listen to them.

If you've never heard of Mark & Brian and like radio talk shows I would recommend checking these guys out (website linked above). They are really well known and get a lot of big name guests. They are funny as hell and basically just a lot of fun.

So, any other Mark & Brian fans here?

2. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Funny to see this thread. I've been listening to them since they got here, off and on. That's a long time. Some times they are a bit annoying with some bits they do but overall I listen in. So much crap on the radio here in LA that I often drift over to the 95.5

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

How long were you in LA before you heard of Mark & Brian? These guys were basically my idols for a long time. I eventually moved and stopped listening to them a while before that. The iPod took over, NPR and the likes. I wish they were on SAT radio. :(

4. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

we get them up here in portland too.. i used to listen to them daily, but i stopped listening to the radio several years ago

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

6. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

No they were far sooner than Howard as far as syndication goes. I can't think of a time when they ripped him off either. Just a good time for radio in LA.

7. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

We weren't here too long before we discovered them. Funny story, actually... For some reason when we first moved out here about a year ago 95.5 was the only radio station that came in clear along our entire commute route. So we started listening, and now we would never dream of changing it.

I don't really think they are anything like Howard Stern, not even close.

8. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Been listening to them for twenty years!

Anyone remember their short-lived TV show? How about their New Year's Eve Elvis Marathon on Channel 11? That was some funny stuff (I ended up editing out the movies and keeping M&B's bits!)

I wish they had more of their old skits available online. I'd kill for the "Ten Commandments Audition."