Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akirazstylin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2008
Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone out there ordered the new sim card from
ANY-NETWORK their V3 sim card that enables other networks to be
used on the iPhone 3G after upgrading to firmware 2.2, and if so,
does it work?! I haven't heard anything from anyone yet of this
card working or as a matter of fact receiving this product...
Your contribution to this thread would be greatfully appreciated,
Thanks!:D

akirazstylin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2008
If anyone has the new V3 sim card from Any-Network

theres some that they say they work and some that doesnt, but i guess in time we'll find out if it does or not...

Could you please post if it works with your iphone 3g 2.2 iphone
thanks!

Richard122

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2008
T-Mobile USA works, sort of

Works perfectly for me on T-Mobile USA, the only thing i notice is that in my school they shut off cell phone signals so i lose my connection (expired keys) with T-Mobile. I cannot gain the signal back automatically but rather i have to manually remove the sim insert it into another phone and place a call with it to update the keys. Contradictory to what the website claims the proxy sim will lose connection over time, which is the reason i bought it. I emailed them today and waiting for a response =).

jtchang

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2008
EDGE/GPRS Setting

My sim card works fine for the phone but anyone know what the setting is for EDGE/GPRS?

jmf56

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2009
Any-Network Sim

I have the sim adapter and it does not work any longer with the new 3.0 firmware. I have had it in Singapore and it will not connect to the network. It always had problems prior to the new 3.0 version when it went through another tower area. It would lose signal and then you would have to insert the sim in another mobile to clear.

They would never my questions regarding that problem. All these so called outfits that say they can solve the unlocking problem are scams.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.