any new customers on verizon NOT get a confirmation email?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ceviche Lover, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Ceviche Lover macrumors regular

i placed an order for a new iphone with service and was told thru one of the menus it needed a credit check. when i was all done i had recieved an 'order confirmed' but no email? wtf. now i have no idea if it went thru, or i misread the last page as i was in a rush to get it completed before the servers crashed

2. pm3009 macrumors newbie

I also got an order confirmed with a confirmation number when I preordered last night at 3:00am ESt but as of 9am EST still no confirmation email and no authorization ion charge on my credit card. Can't find anything in my Verizon acct showing the order. I wasn't able to copy the confirmation number last night before the page timed out a few minutes later. Anyone figure out how to confirm their order without waiting forever on the phone ?

3. wacomme macrumors regular

I have the same problem - confirmed on the web, but no email confirmation. I also didn't write down the confirmation number. Now what?

4. samg77 macrumors member

Can someone show me what the confirmation email says, mine goes to my old work email that still gives me my 20% discount. :) I know I ordered it at 11:56pm so Im getting it 9/19 just like to know what the Verizon Confirmation email looks like.

5. ninaco macrumors 6502

ninaco

I'm a new customer and got my email about an hour after ordering. But, I paid full price & went no-contract. This is what the email looks like:

[​IMG]

6. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

Rud3Bwoy

the email took a while for me to get from verizon i had cancelled and went through apple but i did get the email from veirzon a hour or two later