Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreenPixel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 21, 2014
Currently, each time a song is purchased through iTunes by my kids I have to approve it. Will I have that level of per-song control with Apple Music? I'd like my kids to only be able to listen to songs I have approved.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Currently, each time a song is purchased through iTunes by my kids I have to approve it. Will I have that level of per-song control with Apple Music? I'd like my kids to only be able to listen to songs I have approved.
I have just the opposite question, under family sharing is there a way for me to never see what they download and even more important keep there likes and downloads from influencing my 'For You" tab.

GreenPixel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 21, 2014
I have just the opposite question, under family sharing is there a way for me to never see what they download and even more important keep there likes and downloads from influencing my 'For You" tab.
My understanding is that if each family member has their own Apple ID then user preferences are completely separate.

Reactions: From A Buick 8
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.