Any new pictures for the Atomic Hybrid Composite Case IP4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lskeys, Dec 3, 2010.

1. lskeys macrumors member

Anyone have any new pictures. Thinking of pulling the trigger today. Pics Please!!:D:D

2. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of people are buying them, but very little pictures. I wanna see more color combos!:D

3. glen e macrumors 68030

4. JASApplications macrumors 65816

looks very nice! How you liking it?

5. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

Nice!!!! Although, I did pull the trigger on the Atomic Hybrid Composite - Black/Gunmetal.:cool: Also, the Carbon Fiber Texture Skin with apple logo..:apple:
    Cant wait. I have about eight iphone 4 cases, "bumper, defender, balistic, incase snap, switcheasy." This will be my last one this year. A early Christmas present. I wonder how fast are they shipping out now?

6. appleexpert15 macrumors newbie

That does look good. I have been thinking about the black/orange combination. Does anyone know the wait time right now?

7. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

When I ordered, they did not have a message like they did about 3 weeks ago about a " two week wait time before the started shipping". I will keep my fingers crossed.
    :cool:

8. appleexpert15 macrumors newbie

Well I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on a black/orange hybrid. Hopefully they are starting to catch back up.

9. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

Black/Orange is a nice color. Congrats!

10. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

:eek::eek: I just checked the order status on the atomic store website. This is what was posted on the bottom, "NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable." That was fast. Maybe I will get it some time next week. :D:D

11. appleexpert15 macrumors newbie

Mine actually says the same thing. That was fast, maybe they are getting caught up. I asked for an extra cap and I added some money so I will see if it shows too.

12. appleexpert15 macrumors newbie

Well the extra cap scheme didn't work out. They refunded my extra money I sent and they replied and said that it would be unfair at this point to sell me an extra cap when others have been asking for the same thing. They said they will be available shortly for everyone to order. So I guess I will have to wait like everyone else.

13. wylee macrumors newbie

Here's a picture of the gunmetal, orange, and blue.

Attached Files:

14. dayumitzmark macrumors regular

dang i might pull the trigger too. finally i see a black and blue one. i kinda like the black and gunmetal tho..

15. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

Man, I cannot wait to get mine. Also, would love to have the extra caps. Will order them when they start selling.. Keep my thumbs cross that this will be my final iphone 4 case I purchase. :D At least this year!!

16. NancyZ macrumors member

Damn, i should have gotten blue. They sold caps to you? I dont see it on their site.

mark

17. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Jeez, Every color looks sick. Shame I don't have an iPhone 4!

18. appleexpert15 macrumors newbie

I wish I had that many caps, if Atomic would start selling them so we could all get extra's it would be great!

19. wylee macrumors newbie

the first delrin frame i received had an issue so i had to return it. for the inconvenience, atomic overnighted a new frame and two extra caps. great product + customer support = win.

20. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

21. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

It still says the same thing after 4 days. I guess they just charged your card or paypal. Everything else says "In Process". :mad::( Guess they put that there to keep us from canceling.

22. jpearn, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010

jpearn macrumors member

Seems a bit hit / miss with getting in contact with them . . .

23. Spoolin414 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

This ia my review I did a few days ago, I have now installed my white/aluminum hybrid and I am just as impressed with the quality and function but I can see the white getting dirty very fast from oils on your hand and the material of the Delrin. However nothing a paper towel with some water and wiping down can't fix. I haven't even touched any of my other cases since I got these. My Vapor, Raw, Alumacase, and Atomic Billet are now all collecting dust together on my desk. :(

24. lskeys thread starter macrumors member

:D:DSent an email to atomicescalations@gmail.com. Got a quick response saying, "Assembled and boxed awaiting final scan and Shipment". Very happy.

25. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

Here ya go - be aware that the chrome ones are not in production at this point, but are my absolute favorite look so far ( the silver of the apple on the back showing through the CF + chrome side just looks minimalist and awesome in my opinion)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]